"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Gave my talk on spiritual direction. It wasn't as polished as I would have liked but I got good feedback. I have to learn to trust and let God do His thing. He always makes "crooked ways straight." Deo gratias!
2. Had a wonderful phone conversation with my mother the other day. We laughed and giggled and tried to solve the world's problems. What a blessing! Deo gratias!
3. My son and his wife took the kids camping last weekend. It brought back so many happy memories of the years we took him and his brother on camping trips. Deo gratias!
4. I have been losing weight lately. Been on a diet off and on, trying to change my habits with eating. Actually I think it has more to do with attitude. I don't put pressure on myself. I just take one day at a time. Deo gratias!
5. Don't you just love digital cameras? We get pictures of our grandchildren almost everyday. Here is one of our son and grandson toasting marshmallows on their camping trip. I so love it! Deo gratias!