"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Thank you, Lord, for my hubby, who loves me and encourages me and helps me to keep going through the good and the bad. Deo gratias!
2. Thank you, Lord, for the restful, peaceful weekend we had last weekend. Just what we needed. Deo gratias!
3. Thank you, Lord, for giving me patience when I needed it so badly. I mean, really needed it. Deo gratias!
4. Thank you, Lord, for the sunset I watched this evening. So beautiful. Pink and orange wispy clouds. Such a painting you gave me, Lord. Deo gratias!
5. Thank you, Lord, for music. Music is beauty and joy. Music is uplifting. Music speaks to our hearts. St Augustine said that those who sing "pray twice." Amen! Deo gratias!