"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Thank you, Lord, that I finally finished our taxes. A few things were holding me up and it's been stressful to say the least. Deo gratias!
2. Thank you, Lord, for my hubby who makes me laugh even when I am stressed out! Deo gratias!
3. Thank you Lord, that my retreat last weekend went very well. The Spirit was a moving! Deo gratias!
4. Thank you, Lord, for this blog and for all my blogging buddies! Deo gratias!
5. Thank you Lord, for my job. I am blessed to have a job, and even more blessed to be a parish secretary. May I never forget that! Deo gratias!