Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Deo Gratias - Blessings


"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. Thank you, Lord, that I finally finished our taxes. A few things were holding me up and it's been stressful to say the least. Deo gratias!
2. Thank you, Lord, for my hubby who makes me laugh even when I am stressed out! Deo gratias!
3. Thank you Lord, that my retreat last weekend went very well. The Spirit was a moving! Deo gratias!
4. Thank you, Lord, for this blog and for all my blogging buddies! Deo gratias!
5. Thank you Lord, for my job. I am blessed to have a job, and even more blessed to be a parish secretary. May I never forget that! Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments :

Maria said...

Congrats on finishing your taxes! My hubby & I seem to balance each other out most times...when one of us is stressed, the other usually has a witty comment to help out.

I, too, am thankful for my blogging buddies. There is so much inspiration & support here in Bloggy-land!

Colleen said...

Maria, my hubby and I are the same way. God bless!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

We have so much to be grateful for.

God bless you and yours.

Colleen said...

Victor, thank you!

Barb Schoeneberger said...

I'll just say, "Deo gratias" for you, Colleen, my blogging buddy.