"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I just love Holy Week. And it is almost here ... deo gratias!
2. I just love writing and reading and talking about God ... deo gratias!
3. I just love my ipad, using it for reading and writing and praying and music and so much more, proving that technology can certainly be used for good ... deo gratias!
4. I just love my grandchildren. A couple of them are graduating this year. One from high school and one from college (another teacher in the family). I just love that, too ... deo gratias!
5. I just love collecting quotes ... deo gratias! Here is one on gratitude:
A simple grateful thought toward heaven is the most complete prayer. (Gotthold Lessing)