Monday, April 7, 2014

Light in the Darkness - The Gift of Hearing


Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness! 

The precious gift of hearing - this short video tells a story of a little boy hearing his mom's voice for the first time.

4 comments :

Maria said...

What a wonderful gift for that young boy! Thank you for once again making me tear up & thank you for joining me each week.

Colleen said...

Maria, I know what you mean. My tears flowed too!

Joann Nelander said...

Thank you, Colleen. I love it. How wonderful too to bee able to give that gift.

Colleen said...

Joanne, I agree. Can you imagine being able to see this kind of scene over and over?