Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sunday Snippets - April 13

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?

Question of the week: What is your favorite part of Holy Week?
That's easy. The Triduum. I just love going to those 3 Masses and experiencing the passion, death and resurrection of Jesus in such meaningful ways. The Easter Vigil is my favorite Mass of all year. Partly because it is an anniversary for me - I am a convert who was brought into the Church at an Easter Vigil Mass over 20 years ago. More than that, when the church goes from dark to light, I am overcome by such an awesome feeling of joy - Christ has risen!


1. Deo Gratias - Some Stuff I Just Love


2. Light in the Darkness - The Gift of Hearing


3. Jesus Wept

2 comments :

Michael said...

I agree! My spiritual self comes alive during the Triduum unlike any other time during the year. I wish I could capture it and release it all year long, but I find it quite hard. Something to aim for, I guess.

Have a Blessed Holy Week, and Happy Anniversary ;)

Colleen said...

I can relate to all you are saying.
A blessed Holy Week to you.