Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sunday Snippets - April 27

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?

Question of the Week: In what parish activities are you involved?
I am the parish secretary so I am involved as an employee in many things and have been for 22 years. As for ministry, I am a lector and spiritual director and retreat leader and am in charge of the Adoration Ministry.

1. Triduum

2. Light in the Darkness

3. Deo Gratias - Happy Easter

4. Wait and Watch the Tomb

2 comments :

RAnn said...

I do a shift a week in the adoration chapel, and sometimes stay late if my replacement doesn't make it (she's elderly and was often sick last summer). Still, I'm glad I'm not the one who has to make sure the chapel is staffed 24/7 or the one who gets the "No one is here and I have to leave" phone calls. Bless you and all those who do.

Colleen said...

RAnn, thank you. We do not have perpetual adoration (wish we did) but we do have 24 hour adoration twice a month. We have subs and adorers like you who cover each other. Works great. Praise the Lord! God bless you.