Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Deo Gratias - Blogging and Moms


"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. I found another great quote on gratitude and since this meme is all about gratitude I thought I would share it here -  Gratitude is a gesture of the whole heart. This came from a blog - Benedictine Presence: A Vision of Peace. Deo gratias!

2. I had a great Mother's Day! I had a pajama day and had a lazy day doing my favorite things like read, write, read some more, write, nap, read ... Well, you get the idea. Deo gratias!

3. I had wonderful conversations with my two sons and my mom on Mother's Day. I am blessed. Deo gratias!

4. Saw a beautiful rainbow on my way to work. It was a great way to start my day. Deo gratias!

5. Sarah Reinhard, a blogger and author, did a Catholic blogger interview with me for CatholicMom.com. Check it out. Sarah is an awesome writer. She writes about her everyday life and has a great sense of humor. Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments :

Susan said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I'll check out the interview.

Any day you see a rainbow is a blessed one.

Susan said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I'll check out the interview.

Any day you see a rainbow is a blessed one.

Maria said...

What an awesome list this week! I'm heading over right now to read your interview.

Mary N. said...

Hmmm...when you think about it the quote also explains why there is a lack of gratitude in the world today as well. I mean, how many whole hearts are there? (Sorry, I think backwards sometimes ;) I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day and I thought your interview on CatholicMom.com was wonderful!

Colleen said...

Susan, thank you! And I agree about the rainbows!!

Maria, thank you! Hope you like it.

Mary, thank you. Glad you liked the interview. It was fun.