"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I found another great quote on gratitude and since this meme is all about gratitude I thought I would share it here - Gratitude is a gesture of the whole heart. This came from a blog - Benedictine Presence: A Vision of Peace. Deo gratias!
2. I had a great Mother's Day! I had a pajama day and had a lazy day doing my favorite things like read, write, read some more, write, nap, read ... Well, you get the idea. Deo gratias!
3. I had wonderful conversations with my two sons and my mom on Mother's Day. I am blessed. Deo gratias!
4. Saw a beautiful rainbow on my way to work. It was a great way to start my day. Deo gratias!
5. Sarah Reinhard, a blogger and author, did a Catholic blogger interview with me for CatholicMom.com. Check it out. Sarah is an awesome writer. She writes about her everyday life and has a great sense of humor. Deo gratias!