Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Deo Gratias - Long Weekend!


"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. Beautiful rainy day today. Have not seen much rain for a long time and we needed it. Deo gratias!

2. Making plans to go see my mother this fall. She is turning 80. And need to see my siblings too. It has been way too long. Deo gratias!

3. Had a great 4 day weekend. Really needed the rest and I got plenty of it. Deo gratias!

4. My son and his family used their new camper for the first time and I was able to follow their weekend trip via facebook. They had a great time and all went well with the camper. Deo gratias!

5. I am enjoying using the Scrivener program to help organize my different writing projects. It has a bit of a learning curve but not as bad as I thought it would be. Deo gratias!

How did your week go?


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments :

Maria said...

Sounds like you've had some wonderful blessings in your life lately! Isn't some modern technology great? It's great that you were able to follow your son's trip through Facebook.

Susan said...

Your visit to your mother sounds exciting. that is a blessing. What is the Scrivener program do? I've never heard of it.

Colleen said...

Maria, yes, I am constantly amazed by what we can do with modern technology. Thanks!

Susan, I will visit your site and give you more info about scrivener.