Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Deo Gratias - Memories Old & New


"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. One of my grandsons graduated from high school last weekend. We are so proud. We enjoyed the family being together, too. Deo gratias!
2. I finished my 2014 gospel reflections for CatholicMom.com. I just met the deadline! There are 30 or 31 bloggers contributing to those gospel reflections. Check them out. My reflections are written on the 20th of each month. Deo gratias!
3. My husband's sense of humor. No matter what is going on, he makes me laugh. It is a gift for sure. Deo gratias!

4. My oldest son and his wife bought their first camper! They are so excited. I remember our first one. Many years ago. They will make many wonderful memories. Deo gratias!
5. I have mentioned many times that my hubby is a wonderful cook. This week he made a chicken summer salad for dinner that was out of this world! I am usually not big on having a salad for a main course, but this one was so delicious. And it is on our diet! Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments :

Maria said...

Sounds like many congrats are in order for your family...your grandson's graduation, you finishing your reflections, & your son's camper purchase! A big YES in agreement to #3...a husband's sense of humor is a true blessing!

Colleen said...

Maria, thank you!

Carol@simple_catholic said...

Congratulations to your grandson!

Colleen said...

Carol, thank you!