"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. One of my grandsons graduated from high school last weekend. We are so proud. We enjoyed the family being together, too. Deo gratias!
2. I finished my 2014 gospel reflections for CatholicMom.com. I just met the deadline! There are 30 or 31 bloggers contributing to those gospel reflections. Check them out. My reflections are written on the 20th of each month. Deo gratias!
3. My husband's sense of humor. No matter what is going on, he makes me laugh. It is a gift for sure. Deo gratias!
4. My oldest son and his wife bought their first camper! They are so excited. I remember our first one. Many years ago. They will make many wonderful memories. Deo gratias!
5. I have mentioned many times that my hubby is a wonderful cook. This week he made a chicken summer salad for dinner that was out of this world! I am usually not big on having a salad for a main course, but this one was so delicious. And it is on our diet! Deo gratias!