Monday, May 5, 2014

Light in the Darkness - Two Lights


Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness! 

This story is very heartwarming. I think the cab driver and his passenger are both lights in the darkness.
The cab driver is Kent Nerburn, an author who has written quite a few books. I read the one on the Prayer of St. Francis and it was very good.

The Cab Ride I'll Never Forget

4 comments :

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you Colleen.

God bless you always.

Colleen said...

Victor, thank you! God bless!

Maria said...

I've heard that story before, but it never fails to touch my heart. So many kind gestures in that one cab ride!

(Sorry I'm late in my comment & that I missed Deo Gratias yesterday. It's been a busy week!)

Colleen said...

Maria, no problem! Thanks for joining me!