Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sunday Snippets - May 4

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?

Question of the Week: Next week is Mother's Day. Share a story about your Mom.
My mother is a remarkable person. She is a deaconess in her church. She plays the organ for the church services. She looks after my sister who is in a nursing home and helps parishioners who need it. She works nights at an extended care facility. And she is going to be 80 years old this fall! 

1. My Lord and My God

2. Light in the Darkness - The Lost Boy

3. Who's in Charge Here?

4. Deo Gratias- - Birthdays and More

4 comments :

Mary N. said...

Wow, Colleen! That's amazing that your Mom is so active. More than I am I think...lol. Hopefully you inherited her good genes!

Colleen said...

Mary, I hope so too!

Patsy Paterno said...

My mom was an amazing woman too! I miss her so much! But I know she is with the One who loves her best, and I know she is in a better place now! Blessings to you! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Colleen said...

Patsy, God bless you and your mom.