"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I saw the most beautiful double rainbow one evening this week. It arched over the canal behind my home. The colors were so bright. I did not have my camera but it looked a lot like this one. Deo gratias!
2. Busy at work and have all kinds of issues getting to work - long story - but the Lord is with me, helping every minute. Deo gratias!
3. Today is my deacon hubby's 9th anniversary of his ordination! I am so proud of him and happy for him. Deo gratias!
4. Launched a new online retreat from my website! Theme - Letting go and Letting God. Something we all try to work on, eh? Deo gratias!
5. Speaking of retreats - mine is coming up in just a matter of weeks! Can hardly wait! Deo gratias!