Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Deo Gratias: Vacation!


"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. I am on vacation! Deo gratias!
2. Hubby and I went to a monastery for a 4 day retreat. It was really a beautiful time. Will be writing more about it in near future. Deo gratias!
3. Just spent 4 days with son and his family. We had so much fun and enjoyed being with them so much. Pictures coming soon! Deo gratias!
4. Spent 2 days at the beach as well. Another favorite place of mine. Deo gratias!
5. My son made me some awesome cappuccinos. Add that to my list of coffee favorites! Deo gratias!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments :

Sue Elvis said...

Colleen,

I enjoyed looking at your photos on Facebook. I especially liked the one of your son giving you a hug. Yes, so many blessings! Enjoy your vacation!

Maria said...

Like Sue, I've also enjoyed your Facebook photos. It looks like you're having a wonderful, relaxing time.

A four day retreat at a monastery sounds wonderful. I can't wait to read about your experience.

Colleen said...

Sue, I love that picture too. Warms my heart. Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria, I will write about it soon. It was what the "doctor" ordered for sure.

Carol@simple_catholic said...

I am glad that you enjoyed your vacation and retreat. I look forward to reading your retreat reflections. :)

Colleen said...

Thank you Carol!