Monday, June 2, 2014

Light in the Darkness - A Dog is Rescued


Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness! 

I have to admit. I love animal stories! In this one, a woman, despite her fears, carried a 50 pound pit bull down a mountain after she found him, injured and near death. Read how the dog heals and becomes a member of her family. A heartwarming story.

2 comments :

Maria said...

What a brave woman to carry an injured dog down a mountain. Not only was he heavy, he could have become vicious in his pain & suffering.

Sorry I missed hosting this week. I wasn't home all weekend & most of Monday.

Colleen said...

Maria, no worries. I read that you were away.
I agree - that woman was very brave.