Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sunday Snippets - June 29

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?

Question of the Week: "Tell us about your pastor."
Well, being the parish secretary, I feel it necessary to protect his privacy, especially online. I will say this much - He is an Augustinian priest and is much loved by his parishioners (and his office staff). I have learned a lot from him on what it means to be Christ-like.

I have been on vacation so I am just getting back after 2 weeks away. I was also on retreat and have started writing posts about it.

My posts this week:
 
1. Deo Gratias - Vacation!

2. Burned Out

3. Leaving Our Cares Behind

No comments :