Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sunday Snippets - June 8

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?

Question of the Week: What do you think of Catholic schools?  Are they an important part of passing on the faith to the next generation or are they an expense whose usefulness has passed, or something in between?
I believe they are an important part of passing on the faith. Especially elementary school. My sons went to Catholic school, grades K through 8, and it was really a big factor in their faith life. I am not sure about high school. My experience of it was not the best. I think Catholic universities are important as well.

1. I Am With You Always

2. Light in the Darkness - A Dog is Rescued

3. Deo Gratias - Rainbows

4. Visitation


No comments :