"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Back to work this week after an awesome vacation! One of the best ever! Deo gratias!
2. Called and spoke to my mom last night. She is one special lady. She is a deaconess in her church and she serves in so many ways. And she will soon be 80 years old! Deo gratias!
3. I am so grateful for the book I found while on retreat. Simply Merton, Wisdom from His Journals, by Linus Mundy. Great reflections. Deo gratias!
4. I did not gain any weight while on vacation. In fact, I lost a pound! Deo gratias!
5. My adorable granddaughter turns 2 today! Happy birthday sweetheart!