"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. My husband loves soccer and he is thoroughly enjoying the World Cup. He has watched as many games as he can. Deo gratias!
2. I had a 4 day weekend for the 4th of July and enjoyed every minute of it. Deo gratias!
3. I have a whole new attitude since going on vacation and retreat. My husband is relieved! Deo gratias!
4. Our youngest son took a break from working on his new house and came to visit us last weekend and took us out to dinner. What a treat it was to see him! Deo gratias!
5. Part of my vacation was spent on the beach. Just a couple of days to unwind and watch the ocean, one of my favorite things to do. The sunrises were awesome! The first picture is my new header for the blog. Deo gratias!