"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I saw a rainbow on my way to work yesterday. A double rainbow! It has been a long time, but worth the wait. Deo gratias!
2. I love coffee and I love candles and wouldn't you know? This week I bought candles that have a coffee scent. What fun! Deo gratias!
3. I love quotes. Michael Seagriff's kindle book has 100 quotations and is free if you order it from July 15-17. Be sure to check out his blog, too. Deo gratias!
4. Hubby and I are renewing our vows this Sunday at Mass. We will be celebrating our 35th anniversary next week! Deo gratias!
5. I am so grateful for my ministry of spiritual direction. Thank you, Lord, for calling me to this ministry. Deo gratias!