Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Deo Gratias - Rainbows!


"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. I saw a rainbow on my way to work yesterday. A double rainbow! It has been a long time, but worth the wait. Deo gratias!
2. I love coffee and I love candles and wouldn't you know? This week I bought candles that have a coffee scent. What fun! Deo gratias!
3. I love quotes. Michael Seagriff's kindle book has 100 quotations and is free if you order it from July 15-17. Be sure to check out his blog, too. Deo gratias!
4. Hubby and I are renewing our vows this Sunday at Mass. We will be celebrating our 35th anniversary next week! Deo gratias!
5. I am so grateful for my ministry of spiritual direction. Thank you, Lord, for calling me to this ministry. Deo gratias!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments :

Maria said...

Congratulations & Happy Anniversary! May God bless both of you!

Thanks for the link to the book...I just got my copy & can't wait to check it out.

Jean Wise said...

Happy anniversary!! Downloaded the book - thanks for mentioning it and checked out his website. will follow him too. Thanks for sharing.

Colleen said...

Maria, thank you! I am glad you got the book. I just barely started it but it is good.

Jean, thank you! Knew you would like the book. We both love quotes!