"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Hubby and I renewed our wedding vows on Sunday. It was a beautiful moment, one of many beautiful moments in our 35 years together. Deo gratias!
2. I forgot to ask someone to take pictures when we renewed our vows, but a couple of women had their phones with them and they took some pictures of us. Deo gratias!
3. Saw a beautiful sunrise on vacation and I forgot to post this picture! It is too beautiful for words! Deo gratias!
4. Love, love, love books. I have to make time to read but I not only love to read, I need to read. I am reading a great book on Merton right now. Deo gratias!
5. I went to adoration last Friday. I have no words to describe what this gift means to me. Deo gratias!