"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Rainy week this week. Love watching it rain. Deo gratias!
2. Had a nice quiet weekend. Very restful. Deo gratias!
3. Discovered that Starbucks sells ice coffee in the grocery stores now. Love it. Better than anything I can make. Deo gratias!
4. I am so thankful for Facetime so we could see our grandchildren and talk to my 4 year old grandson about his first day of preschool on Tuesday! Deo gratias!
5. I am so thankful for pictures so I can see my grandson, excited and all ready for school! Just look at that smile. Deo gratias!