Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Deo Gratias - First Day of Pre-School!


"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. Rainy week this week. Love watching it rain. Deo gratias!
2. Had a nice quiet weekend. Very restful. Deo gratias!
3. Discovered that Starbucks sells ice coffee in the grocery stores now. Love it. Better than anything I can make. Deo gratias!
4. I am so thankful for Facetime so we could see our grandchildren and talk to my 4 year old grandson about his first day of preschool on Tuesday! Deo gratias!
5. I am so thankful for pictures so I can see my grandson, excited and all ready for school! Just look at that smile. Deo gratias!





Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments :

Maria said...

He looks like one extremely happy preschooler!

Knowing how busy a deacon & his wife's lives are, I know that nice quiet weekends are always a wonderful blessing.

Colleen said...

Maria, Amen to that!

RAnn said...

So cute! What a blessing!

Colleen said...

RAnn, thank you!