"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. My husband was in the hospital for a couple of days with diverticulitis. He was in severe pain until they finally diagnosed it. He is home now and feeling much better. Deo gratias!
2. Many people prayed and sent get well cards. So comforting. Deo gratias!
3. The nursing care was excellent and gave me confidence that my husband was in good hands. Deo gratias!
4. We signed a lease for another year in our condo. We have enjoyed living here and are very happy to call it home. Deo gratias!
5. I found some used books with Sunday gospel reflections to read and ponder. A great deal. Deo gratias!