"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I was working in the parish office yesterday morning and I heard a loud noise on one of the windows. I looked up to see a bird carrying a worm in its beak. It kept banging against the window trying to get in! Finally it turned around and flew to the sidewalk where it landed. Probably to nurse its wounds! Or eat that worm. Nature is so funny at times. Deo gratias!
2. Had a spur of the moment email conversation going on between my two sons and myself and even through the email, I could hear the laughter and see the smiles. Made my day. Deo gratias!
3. I have a beautiful view of 2 canals from the condo we rent. Pretty and peaceful with occasional ducks swimming by! Love them! Deo gratias!
4. My husband can make me laugh any day at any time. Such a gift he has! Deo gratias!
5. Vanilla candles. They are my favorite. Deo gratias!