"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. My husband continues to feel better and is cooking up some great new recipes! Deo gratias!
2. Saw a beautiful rainbow again the other day. Deo gratias!
3. Love my iced coffee! Deo gratias!
4. I am grateful for my blogging and FB friends who are there to support each other. Deo gratias!
5. Our parish is celebrating our 25th anniversary this year. The actual anniversary is September 2015 and we taking a year long look at where we have been and where we are now, looking at our various events and ministries etc. I have been here from the beginning so it is a real joy!