Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Deo Gratias - Then and Now


"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. My husband continues to feel better and is cooking up some great new recipes! Deo gratias!

2. Saw a beautiful rainbow again the other day. Deo gratias!

3. Love my iced coffee! Deo gratias!

4. I am grateful for my blogging and FB friends who are there to support each other. Deo gratias!

5. Our parish is celebrating our 25th anniversary this year. The actual anniversary is September 2015 and we taking a year long look at where we have been and where we are now, looking at our various events and ministries etc. I have been here from the beginning so it is a real joy!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments :

Maria said...

Cooking up new recipes is definitely a sign of your hubby feeling better!

The coffee house I mentioned in my post today has great iced coffee. My hubby got an iced caramel latte there & it was yummy!

Congrats on your parish's anniversary! Ours reached 10 years a few years ago & it was also a year of celebrating.

Susan said...

I love this iced creme brulee coffee at Starbucks. My new treat.

Your parish is fairly young, which is exciting. Congratulations on 25 years.

Susan said...

I love this iced creme brulee coffee at Starbucks. My new treat.

Your parish is fairly young, which is exciting. Congratulations on 25 years.

Colleen said...

Maria, that latte does sound yummy to me!
And your parish is even younger than ours!! Awesome.

Susan, I tend to stick to mocha flavors. I will need to try that creme brulee. Thank you!

Jean Wise said...

25 years. times to celebrate. what fun and a great way to witness and honor God. I love it when you mention rainbows too. What a neat glimpse of God. Glad your hubby is doing well too. Have a blessed weekend, Colleen

Colleen said...

Jean, you too!!

Michael said...

God Bless you!

Colleen said...

Thank you Michael!