Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Deo Gratias - Vacations


"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. I am on vacation! What a joy! Deo gratias!
2. My mom is celebrating her 80th birthday! Deo gratias!
3. I love being a Catholic blogger. Deo gratias! 
4. I love St. Therese. She was my "first saint" when I converted. I love her book, Story of A Soul.  Deo gratias!
5. I love watching rain outside our patio window. So peaceful and beautiful. Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments :

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Happy Vacation and best wishes to your Mother.

God bless you and yours.

Maria said...

Amen to all your blessings this week! Hope you're having a wonderful vacation & enjoying your visit w/ your mom.

Susan said...

You're mother's born the same year as my father. Wishing her health and happiness this year.

Can you tell us more about Story of a Soul. It sounds intriguing. I may have to read it.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Colleen said...

Hi everybody! Thanks for joining me in the Deo Gratias meme!