"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I am on vacation! What a joy! Deo gratias!
2. My mom is celebrating her 80th birthday! Deo gratias!
3. I love being a Catholic blogger. Deo gratias!
4. I love St. Therese. She was my "first saint" when I converted. I love her book, Story of A Soul. Deo gratias!
5. I love watching rain outside our patio window. So peaceful and beautiful. Deo gratias!