"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I have been on vacation for the last 10 days. I went north to visit my mother and siblings. My mother turned 80 and we celebrated with a little family get-together. Deo gratias!
2. My sister, who has been in a nursing home for about 3 years, is not doing well. She has started hospice care. I have a lot more to say but I cannot put my feelings into words yet. However, I am grateful that I had a chance to see her and tell her what she means to me. Deo gratias!
3. I was able to see my best friend of over 54 years! We spent an afternoon together talking non-stop! Deo gratias!
4. I have not flown for quite awhile but my flights went well. Deo gratias!
5. When I came home, my husband and I went to a charismatic prayer conference for the weekend. I spent the weekend praying for my sister. The talks were awesome and inspiring. Sr. Briege McKenna and Jesse Romero were the main speakers. Deo gratias!