Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Deo Gratias - Oct 22



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. I am grateful for all the prayers and cards and condolences given to my family and me for the recent loss of my sister ... Deo gratias!

2. I am grateful that my recent talk on Pondering with Mary seemed to go over well, because I was in such a state when I wrote it. Must have been the Holy Spirit! ... Deo gratias!

3. I am grateful for my hubby, the sunshine of my life. I could not have made it through these past few weeks without him, ... Deo gratias!

4. I am grateful that my mother is so strong and has such strong faith, ... Deo gratias!

5. I am grateful for my best friend, Bonnie, who was there to hug and support us and help in so many ways, including help with my plane ticket! ... Deo gratias!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments :

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Continued prayers for you and yours.

God bless.

Maria said...

Sound like you've had a wonderful support group! God Bless!

Colleen said...

Victor, thank you!

Maria, yes I have. Thanks be to God.