"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I am so thankful for my hubby who brings sunshine to my life everyday .... Deo gratias!
2. I am so thankful that I saw autumn leaves when I was up north. So pretty. ... Deo gratias!
3. I am so thankful for my podcast blog. I have only a few followers. Won't you check it out? It is about ways in which I Find God in my Everyday! ... Deo gratias!
4. I am so thankful that writing helps me to express feelings I tend to keep inside ... Deo gratias!
5. I am so thankful for the Eucharist. Jesus present in the Blessed Sacrament has changed my life in so many ways, unable to be described or measured ... Deo gratias!