Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Deo Gratias - October 29



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. I am so thankful for my hubby who brings sunshine to my life everyday .... Deo gratias!

2. I am so thankful that I saw autumn leaves when I was up north. So pretty. ... Deo gratias!



3. I am so thankful for my podcast blog. I have only a few followers. Won't you check it out? It is about ways in which I Find God in my Everyday! ... Deo gratias!

4. I am so thankful that writing helps me to express feelings I tend to keep inside ... Deo gratias!

5. I am so thankful for the Eucharist. Jesus present in the Blessed Sacrament has changed my life in so many ways, unable to be described or measured ... Deo gratias!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

Maria said...

AMEN! A wonderful list this week! The fall colors truly have been beautiful this year! You probably don't get much in FL, so I bet it was nice for you to see when visiting.

Colleen said...

Maria, that is true - we really have no fall to speak of. Certainly not any of those colors. They were really beautiful.