"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
I first thought that I was really not in the mood to do this post this week. My sister is expected to pass away any day now. I cannot be with her becasue I live so far away and I was just there and I cannot afford to go back and forth. So, I told mom to tell me when it was time to go back. Needless to say, it is a very hard time, but God is so good and I know He is with me. And He has given me so much to be thankful for:
1. My sister's lifelong friend was found and she is going to see my sister tonight. Deo gratias!
2. My brother is with my mother and is helping her with everything. Friends are staying with her too. Deo gratias!
3. My other brother was in a bad truck accident but he is OK. Deo gratias!
4. Many are praying for my family. Deo gratias!
5. God will take my sister home and she will finally be free of pain. Deo gratias!