Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Deo Gratias - Faith, Full Moons and Friends!



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. I am so thankful for the beautiful moon we have seen almost every night this week. Just gorgeous. Deo gratias!

2. I am so thankful for my blogging friends who have expressed their prayers and caring over the past few weeks since my sister passed away. It helps a lot. Deo gratias!

3. I am so thankful that I am able to evangelize through my blogs and my website. A true blessing for me. Deo gratias!

4. I m so thankful for my faith. Deo gratias!

5. I am so thankful for books. They bring so much joy and information and inspiration. Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments :

Maria said...

A great big YES, AMEN, & I wholeheartedly agree to all you've listed today! What wonderful blessings!

Colleen said...

Maria, thank you! I thought I would have a hard time coming up with a list this week but they just came pouring out! God bless!

Jean Wise said...

Yes the full moon was wonderful this past week and something to be thankful for. Guess where I saw it? In the Holy Lands. I looked at it and made we realize in that land of conflict how each of us look at the same moon - no matter which faith we are, or where we were born or what nationality we are. It is the same moon.

Colleen said...

Jean, Wow!! Seeing that moon in the Holy Land! What a beautiful sight. And the same moon, for sure. Awesome.