Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Deo Gratias - November 19



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. Thank you, Lord, for the cooler weather in my neck of the woods, ... Deo gratias!
2. Thank you, Lord, for my best friend Bonnie who is there for me no matter what, ... Deo gratias!
3. Thank you, Lord, for my husband. We celebrated his birthday last weekend ... Deo gratias!
4. Thank you, Lord, for my mother and for her strong faith, ... Deo gratias!
5. Thank you, Lord, for this meme which reminds me of the importance of remembering to count our blessings every day, ... Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments :

Maria said...

#5 is so true...no matter how bad my day or week has been, there is always something to find thanks for!

Colleen said...

Maria, yes, there is!! Thanks for joining me every week!

Mary N. said...

You got "cool", we got "downright cold"!
Of course, NY got cold AND buried under piles of snow so no complaints here ;)
(That means I'm grateful...lol.)

Colleen said...

Mary, lol. No snow yet eh?

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Best wishes to your husband on his birthday.

God bless.

Colleen said...

Thank you Victor!