"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I am so thankful for the beautiful cool weather we have had this week. It is so nice to be able to turn off the air conditioner and open up the house! ... Deo gratias!
2. I am so grateful for the beautiful moon the last couple of nights ... Deo gratias!
3. I am so grateful for the chance to have a nice long talk with my youngest son the other day, ... Deo gratias!
4. I am so grateful for the ways that God helps us heal during the sad times of our lives, ... Deo gratias!
5. I am so grateful for my best friend of over 54 years who not only spent time with us and helped us after my sister died, but continues to support me and email me frequently to offer comforting words, ... Deo gratias!