Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Deo Gratias - December 10



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. I led a retreat on Saturday and it went very well. Deo gratias!

2. Hubby and I put up our Christmas tree and and decorations on Saturday. We had a good time! Deo gratias!

3. The moon in the sky on Friday night was beautiful with a kind of halo around it. Deo gratias!

4. I have been listening to podcasts from Pray As You Go for advent retreat (done in 2013) and I am enjoying it very much. It has helped me slow down and pray! Deo gratias!!

5. We are supposed to get really cold (for us) the rest of this week - in the 40's tomorrow! Love it! Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

Maria said...

Isn't it fun to decorate for Christmas? I love how your clarified that 40 degree temps is cold for you! You definitely have it warmer than us Ohio folks! LOL

I hope you're having a wonderful Advent!

Colleen said...

Maria, we didnt hurry up the decorating for a change and it was lots of fun. 5982A blessed advent to you!