"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I led a retreat on Saturday and it went very well. Deo gratias!
2. Hubby and I put up our Christmas tree and and decorations on Saturday. We had a good time! Deo gratias!
3. The moon in the sky on Friday night was beautiful with a kind of halo around it. Deo gratias!
4. I have been listening to podcasts from Pray As You Go for advent retreat (done in 2013) and I am enjoying it very much. It has helped me slow down and pray! Deo gratias!!
5. We are supposed to get really cold (for us) the rest of this week - in the 40's tomorrow! Love it! Deo gratias!