"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I saw a gorgeous sky the other night with layers of pink clouds! Awesome! Deo gratias!
2. I have almost all my Christmas shopping done. Deo gratias!
3. Had a great phone conversation with my mom. We talked about everything but the "kitchen sink." It did our hearts good. Deo gratias!
4. Listening to the Priests' Christmas cd - "Noel." Beautiful. Deo gratias!
5. My husband made me an ornament with my sister's name on it and her years of life on this earth. And the word Love on the other side. It is a visual way to honor her and remember her in our Christmas prayers every year. My husband is awesome. Deo gratias!