Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Deo Gratias - December 17



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. I saw a gorgeous sky the other night with layers of pink clouds! Awesome! Deo gratias!

2. I have almost all my Christmas shopping done. Deo gratias!

3. Had a great phone conversation with my mom. We talked about everything but the "kitchen sink." It did our hearts good. Deo gratias!

4. Listening to the Priests' Christmas cd - "Noel." Beautiful. Deo gratias!

5. My husband made me an ornament with my sister's name on it and her years of life on this earth. And the word Love on the other side. It is a visual way to honor her and remember her in our Christmas prayers every year. My husband is awesome. Deo gratias!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

Maria said...

What a thoughtful gift from your husband! Congrats on getting your shopping almost done. I'm just about there myself.

Colleen said...

Maria, this time next week we will be enjoying our Christmas Eve!! Hard to believe it is that soon! FYI - I will not be posting next week. Nothing scheduled anyway.