"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
I am having a crazy week so this will be short and sweet, but I didn't want to miss it. It is important to take time and give thanks!
1. For a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great time with our family, deo gratias!
2. For a new program I have at work to do the schedule for extraordinary ministers of holy communion, it works faster and better, deo gratias!
3. For beautiful weather and no need for air conditioning, deo gratias!
4. For my ministry of spiritual direction, deo gratias!
5. For ice coffee, deo gratias!