Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Deo Gratias - December 31



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. Thank you, Lord, for the gift of my family. Deo gratias!
2. Thank you, Lord, for 2014 and for the year to come. Deo gratias!
3. Thank you, Lord, for music. Music that makes me cry and makes me smile and brings me joy ... and fills my heart with love for you, Lord. Deo gratias!
4. Thank you, Lord, for the beautiful sunsets I have seen this week. Deo gratias!
5. Thank you, Lord, for my long weekend! Deo gratias!
 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

Barb Schoeneberger said...

Your Deo Gratias posts always inspire me. How blessed we are to be able to publish our blessings and declare the wonderful works of God.

Colleen said...

Barb, amen! Happy New Year!