"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Thank you, Lord, for the gift of my family. Deo gratias!
2. Thank you, Lord, for 2014 and for the year to come. Deo gratias!
3. Thank you, Lord, for music. Music that makes me cry and makes me smile and brings me joy ... and fills my heart with love for you, Lord. Deo gratias!
4. Thank you, Lord, for the beautiful sunsets I have seen this week. Deo gratias!
5. Thank you, Lord, for my long weekend! Deo gratias!