"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. For the beautiful skies I love to look at, deo gratias!
2. For my husband and his sense of humor through thick and thin, deo gratias!
3. For all the ways God reveals Himself to us, His children, deo gratias!
4. For books, for the gift of writing, for all who write, deo gratias!
5. For my job as parish secretary and my ministries, deo gratias!