"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. For my husband who takes such good care of me ... deo gratias!
2. For the beautiful weather we have had this week. We even needed to turn on the heater! (I live in Florida, don't forget) ... deo gratias!
3. That my mom's email seems to be working right now. We really missed being able to email each other for past several weeks. Emailing every day helps us feel like we are living next door to each other, ... deo gratias!
4. For my Remicade treatments that are helping me live with rheumatoid arthritis, ... deo gratias!
5. For my blogging buddies, ... deo gratias!