"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. For the cold temps we are experiencing in sunny Florida, ... deo gratias!
2. For my family members who live in New England and got all that snow this week but are safe and sound, ... deo gratias!
3. For my brave husband who rescued me from the black snake (harmless really) that I found on the patio and went ballistic over... He had known about this snake in our home for 3 weeks but had not been able to capture it until I cornered it on the patio! He never told me because he knew I would not be able to sleep til it was found! My hero! Deo gratias!
4. For the parish mission and the awesome priest who gave the talks to our parish this week. The subject was the Sacraments and he was truly a wonderful inspirational speaker ... Deo gratias!
5. For writers who give us such great books to read and especially the Christian writers who have recently inspired and moved me and helped me to see God acting in their lives and mine, ... Deo gratias!