"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Went to Eucharistic Adoration last week and was overcome with joy and love for the Lord. Deo gratias!
2. Had a spiritual direction appointment and realized how much I have changed in the past month. I feel less stress and I can sense some healing from the grief over the death of my sister. I have to give the glory to Jesus, the Prince of Peace. Deo gratias!
3. Had plenty of rest over the holidays - two long weekends! Deo gratias!
4. Two of our sons gave us an Apple TV for Christmas and we learned how to use it pretty easily. We have watched a lot of great (free) movies already and we may be able to cut down on our cable bill soon! Deo gratias!
5. I just love candles and have enjoyed using them throughout the Christmas season. Deo gratias!