Monday, January 19, 2015

Light in the Darkness - January 19


Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness!

I posted the other day about Pope Francis and his unscheduled stop last week to visit the former street children in the Philippines. They had prayed that he would stop to see them and he did! And the scene was so moving that I wrote about how the pope had brought light to the children.

And then when trying to decide what to put in this week's post about Light in the Darkness, I realized I already had posted about that. So in case you didn't see this, visit my blog page and watch the video about this awesome story.

2 comments :

Maria said...

Thanks for sharing this video! I just love seeing Pope Francis sitting among children. Reminds me of Jesus!

(Due to being sick, I didn't host this week. Thanks for still participating!)

Colleen said...

Maria, I thought the same thing when I saw him surrounded by all those children. Hope you are feeling better!