Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Deo Gratias - Feb 4



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. For my spiritual director who helps me focus on God and put Him first in my life, Deo gratias!
2. For the Sacrament of Reconciliation, Deo gratias!
3. For a great game and the Patriots' victory in the Super Bowl, Deo gratias!
4. For scented candles (especially vanilla), Deo gratias!
5. For the latest writing project that I was invited to contribute to, Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

Maria said...

Thanks for hosting this each week! It's a great exercise in finding the good things, even when the days don't seem to go well. There are blessings all around us!

Colleen said...

Maria, you are welcome! I need to do this. It keeps me looking for all the reasons to be grateful, for all of God's blessings. Big and small. I think giving thanks is one of the most important prayers we can pray. Thanks for joining me!