"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Thank you, Lord, for my oldest son who is celebrating his birthday this week. I am so proud of the man he has become. Deo gratias!
2. Thank you, Lord, for the special calendar my son and his family sent us. It has pictures of his family on each month. We just love it! Deo gratias!
3. Thank you, Lord, for my mom. She is special. She is always doing things for other people. Even all that snow in New England does not get her down. Deo gratias!
4. Thank you, Lord, for the special writing project I am a part of. Deo gratias!
5. Thank you, Lord, for my special Valentine from 2 of my grandchildren! They are so adorable. Deo gratias!