Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Deo Gratias - February 18



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. Thank you, Lord, for the beautiful sunrise the other morning... Deo gratias! 
2. Thank you, Lord, for my husband, who is feeling better after having the flu (even though he had a flu shot), ... Deo gratias!
3. Thank you, Lord, for the season of Lent and this time to re-focus and re-new my prayer life and grow closer to you, Lord... Deo gratias!
4. Thank you, Lord, for helping me with the retreat I am writing to present this weekend, ... Deo gratias!
5. Thank you, Lord, for my blogging buddies,... Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments :

Maria said...

Glad to hear your husband is feeling better. That flu has been vicious this year! And I am in complete agreement w/ #3...I'm looking forward to re-focusing & re-newing my own prayer life this Lent.

Colleen said...

Thanks, Maria. God bless.

Susan said...

I also am glad your husband's feeling better. I share your gratitude about Lent. It's such a special time.

Colleen said...

Amen, Susan. Thank you!