"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I am thankful for our new shower head filter which is filtering our hard water. My skin and my hair know the difference already. Deo gratias!
2. I am thankful for the season of Lent. It helps me refocus on Jesus and my prayer life. Deo gratias!
3. I am thankful for the ministry of spiritual direction. It is an amazing gift. Deo gratias!
4. I am thankful for the new program I am using for scheduling extraordinary ministers of holy communion and lectors. It is really awesome! It has taken me a little while to figure it out and I still have more to learn. But it is amazing and makes my job a little easier. Deo gratias!
5. I am thankful for the pretty "candles" I have that run by battery! They flicker and look like real candles. There is no scent, however, so they won't completely take the place of my real candles (vanilla scented). They just look pretty and add to the flickering light in my living room. Deo gratias!