Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Deo Gratias - March 18



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. I had a flare of my RA symptoms one day last week. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get out of bed but I did and as the day went on, I felt better and better. Deo gratias!

2. Have had some beautiful night skies to look at this past week.I love seeing the stars and the moon and feeling the breeze. Just very peaceful. Deo gratias!

3. Had a long phone conversation with my mother the other evening. It was fun and comforting at the same time. Deo gratias!

4. I have a four day weekend coming up and I cannot wait! Deo gratias!

5. One of the things we are going to do this weekend is go to see the production of the Jersey Boys! It was a Christmas present for my hubby and the day to see the show is finally (almost) here! Deo gratias!

Hope you are all having a week of blessings and gratitude!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

Maria said...

Glad you were able to work through your pain & get moving. I'm sure that had to be tough.

My mom saw Jersey Boys a year or so ago & really enjoyed it. Have a great time! And enjoy your four day weekend!

Colleen said...

Maria, thank you!!