Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Deo Gratias - April 15



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. I had my Remicade treatment last week for my rheumatoid arthritis. I had a bad flare the preceding week so I guess I was due. I feel much better this week. Deo gratias!

2. I had almost a whole day to myself last weekend to read and nap and just hang out at home. A nice lazy day which I do not get too often. Deo gratias!

3. I am almost finished with a writing project. Deadline is the end of the month and I am not panicking for a change! Deo gratias!

4. I love the Starbucks ice coffee that is available in many stores now. It is excellent and I love my ice coffee! Deo gratias!

5. I had a great telephone conversation with my mother last night. It is always so nice to hear her voice. Deo gratias!

No comments :