"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. I had such a wonderful birthday. One of many wonderful moments - I was surprised by a visit from my youngest son and daughter-in-law. They took my hubby and me out to lunch and spent the day with us. Deo gratias!
2. My husband gave me such a beautiful card, brought tears to my eyes. Deo gratias!
3. I have some writing projects in the works. You might say they are simmering. Always love this part of it as I pray and ponder where to go next. I am also working on a new retreat. Love that too! Deo gratias!
4. Enjoying our weather today. Less humid and a bit cooler. Deo gratias!
5. My mother sent me a beautiful candle holder for my birthday. She knows I love candles. Deo gratias!