"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. For a beautiful Holy Week, deo gratias!
2. For my husband's beautiful and powerful homily on Good Friday, deo gratias!
3. For Jesus, who loves us and makes all things new, deo gratias!
4. For all kinds of families including stepfamilies and families of origin and my parish family and the Catholic Church that has helped me to understand family in a new way, deo gratias!
5. For all kinds of friends who support each other, including blogging buddies, deo gratias!